Please do not use Animal Barn for boarding your pet. I had my Yorkie boarded with Animal Barn in June of 2011, and my dog received a 3rd degree burn or equivalent injury across his back while at their facility. No one attempted to contact me regarding the incident and it was not until I arrived to pick him up that I was informed of the injury, which they were referring to as an allergic reaction. His vet informed me that it was too deep to have been caused by an allergic reaction, and was, in fact, an injury. My dog then had to go through 4 weeks of wound care to heal the area, and is left with scars and bald areas. They charged me full price for the boarding, but worst of all they hurt my pet and did not contact me. I have photos and vet records as evidence. Please use someone else.